Sunday, 16 August 2009

We Beat The Dave's!!!! Oy Vey!!!

The day after the 'days' before. Doddsey (my best mate from back home) has now left to get the train back home. It was a wicked weekend!! It's weird to say in a way but it's sooo cool meeting up after a little bit of time because we have soo much to talk about and there is never a quite moment, even if there is he is one of the few people that I don't feel in any way uncomfortable. We are more than happy to sit, with a beer and a tab and just people watch. I reckon when you can do that with someone without just being a rude bugger then you have found someone that you will know for the rest of your life. Big internet salute to Doddsey. You da man!!

So after many drinks on the weekend around rolled sunday and off to the shops we went to buy many good things to make us feel better about me being hungover and Cheeser feeling tired from her long drive up from seeing friends and dancing to thriller.
-At this point I should let the reader and remind myself that Doddsey does not really get along that well with the Jewish members of our society. He has had prior, and, although he is not that fond he is in no way nasty to them he just would rather have a cup of tea or a pint, if you get my meaning. Just to confirm he is in no way mean or nasty!!-

So off to the shops we went and I wanted to tell Cheeser that I had taken Doddsey around to Hendon and Golders Green to show him the sights and also to show him the areas where alot of Jewish families live. There is a large part of Newcastle that also has a big Jewish community and I wanted to show him the size of the ones in London to give him some sort of comparison. It wasn't like I wanted to give him some sort of unfortunate fair ground ride to watch his blood pressure rise and I could measure the top point to which it reached!
I chose Brent Cross tesco's on a sunday to tell Cheeser this story which as you may be able to imagine was not the best idea as at that point there were many many Jewish people around. I noticed this and said right well we need to think of a code name so I can tell the story without being lynched.

Dave's- That, in my tiny little stupid beer soaked brain is all I could come up with. "Dave's"!
At which point does that ever become some what of a code name that no-one would ever be able to break. I mean they most likely started listening more intensely to find out what a fuckin 'Dave' was!! The story as it happens was that I took him round to see all the many many "Dave's" however forgot it was a saturday and due to religious reason's "Daveish" people are not allowed to do much then. Actually I couldn't have picked a worse day to take him round. I should have just ran him along to Tesco on Sunday and he would have got the idea alot quicker id imagine. Tosser!!
One good thing did come out of the whole experience though. We did beat some of the Daveish ladies to the cheapo tissues in tesco's. Im not sure what it is with lades and tissue's but they love a bit of it. The Daveish ladies however have turned it into some sort of sport or gang warfare situation where they fight for who can grab the most tissues before anyone else. It's like down town L.A in the bog roll isle ( I don't know how to spell "isle", someone please feel free NOT to correct me) when they bring those bad boys out. Sod meth amphetamine being the new drug problem in the UK, tissues are gunna be the next big killer. I have never in my life seen so many boxes of tissues go in one day. However this time the East Finchley massive "like bear showed dem dat weez iz da bosses in dat manerr yeah, BBRRAAPP". We got tissues and we didn't care who knew it. This thus far explains the title to the blog.

Any hoot we got away from that mess and moved on to the rest of the week. Money is slightly too tight to mention at the moment. Not mostly due to the fact that Barclays are total wankers and have no idea how to look after the customers. Im not going into because actually even im bored of it now however it does end up in the fact that I still don't have my debit card after 18 days of waiting. I hate them and all their children and will make sure in the after life that they are made to lick and eat all the chewing gum in the world that has been left under the desks of many a teenagers home room. Wanker, wankers, wankers!!!

Just looking back at my blog and I can only decide that I have just waffled on about total shite for soooo long. I can't imagine why but im sure it's all very good for the soul. I shall carry on.

Im in a very learny kind of mood at the moment. I have been trying to learn more things. Im always watching documentary's anyway, because they are mint and sometimes you do learn things from them. However i've been trying to listen to more music and vary my span of stuff that I listen to. I listen to music all the time and I realized I was tending to listen to the same thing all the time. Nothing wrong with that in any way what so ever, however now is the time. I don't get the feeling to teach myself things too often so when I do I have now figured out that I should grab it with both hands and run. Classical, Jazz, Swing, Country, Industrial, all the many many types of dance that you can get etc etc. RNB is where I stop. Im fully in the knowledge that RNB is music........... but not something I want to find anymore about.

And last I wanted to remind myself how much im enjoying people blogs. Cheeser said it in her blog and I would like to say it in mine. Everyone is soooo interesting and I love having my tea and biscuit or pastry in the morning before starting the real work and catching up on everyone. Even if it's just what you might call ramblings, it's really really not to me. I love reading them and I love the fact that other people do it. Thank you one and all. And big "props" to my breadrin cheeser for getting me to start. x

Good Night and stay safe San Diego

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I know its not particularly adventurous but what about checking out Scott Walker, Harry Nilsson, The Monks. Do you know about Captain Beefheart? He messes with my brain :( but Scott Walker can sound very lovely through headphones in a dark room. If you find anything good, let me know! x

    ReplyDelete