Sunday, 29 November 2009

Hear Yee Hear Yee!!!!

I have lost my job.

Not in a manner in which I could find the fucker again, like I have shoved it down the side of the sofa like a packet of discarded Quavers, no Nokia the massive cock sucking finnish loser heads have made me redundant!!

I sounded pretty annoyed there, however, in one way I am because I really put alot of work into my job and tried really hard to get as much out of it as I could. Yeah ok I stayed off some days when I shouldn't have and yeah I was late.....most days. But when I was there and on time I worked bloody hard and even would take work home on the weekend so that I wasn't behind when Monday crawled up. Im not intending on moaning on for the post about the wankers but I will say that I didn't think it would have effected me the way it did. I genuinely felt upset which I am surprised at. The one thing out of it all however is that seeing the other guys when they found and how upset people were I think that is what actually hit me the worst. Im not particularly close with that many of the team however when I saw how it effected them I honestly and truthfully felt sorry and annoyed for them .
Thats all im gunna say about it however all the other correspondents I send to "The Phone Fuckers" ill keep you informed. At some point newspapers and hopefully headlines will come but ill show you the letter before hand muhahha!!


In other news..... Mumford and Sons album rocks! Like not a little bit, like, alot! I loved their released songs they have Lion Man and I couldn't for the life of me remember what their names were. Kitty to the rescue. So along to HMV I ran (drove.... of course) and purchased a copy. MINT!!!!!!
Now comes the hidden tomato in my chicken salad sandwich.

The disguised anchovy on my pizza of life.

The lead singer looks like a fucked up love child of Sloth and Buzz, big fuckin chin, Lightyear!!

I mean come on man!! At least warn us before we go onto youtube and look you up for your video.

I swear I felt genuinely annoyed. Shunned. Cheated. Other very descriptive words that mean totally pissed!! Their songs and the music rock. They are a total breath of fresh air to the normal drab and predictable audio vomit that is coming out of the music industry at the moment.

"Ella ella, ehh ehh ehh ehh"...... Cunt!

So I have listened away to them for the last 1 week and I think lion man is soon to be my getting ready song or maybe even promoted to, song just before work..... song. An accolade that not many a singer or and has had the joy of experiencing. So go ahead and have a listen and tell me anyone that doesn't take a sharp breath in when you see the singer for the first time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lk1wkbWI6I

m So what the hell am I going to do for money now the phone twats have gotten rid of us. I have no idea really. I think im going to ask the government give me back some of my tax that I have been paying to them since forever. Yes, finally ill be going on the rock and roll. That won't be enough of course so I will have to get a job at some point but what, I just don't know. Lets see what happens. It all happens for a reason so im sure that however it turns out it will be for the best and something good will come of it.
If not there is always Jager!!

P.s. BooBooKitty....your not boring. Shut up! Or ill make you cook for me and you know you wont like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment