Thursday, 4 March 2010

Whoops There It Is!!!!!!

Well finally I have found my way back to the blogspot. It's been a fairly interesting few months and I actually have some real and normal things to say for once. Of course they will be swiftly followed by a barrage of fully un-interesting facts points and drivle but I suppose you cant have everything in life.

We shall start with goods things. I have been accepted to uni. Oh fuck yes!! whats the chances of them actually letting me into uni. Cant beleive it. I have no prior experiance in the subject (psychology) and i have no real higher education other than catering college, which basically means i went to the palce where all the social toilet paper of life go when they leave/get chucked out of school.
I think really my saving grace was both my personal statement and my referance from Susie at work. She was the best person in the world. Being me as usual i left doing my personal statement to the last minute and gave her 5 hours to write the statement in time for me getting onto my UCAS application. if i hadn't of gotten it in in time then i would have had to have waited until next year to get onto the course. This just woudl not do, i got in touch with her and she had it written and sent to me in 2 hours. Amazing!! Thats why you have friends and work collegues for that reason. To be there when your in a bind and you need some help. I hope i get to help her in the same way aswell someday. Failling that i sent her a massive bunch of flowers instead. Thanks SUSIE!!!!
So the referance and my personal statemet must have been what stole the day. I waffled on for the allowed amount of words in the application and sold myself to the best of my abillities. Actually selling your self is hard, like, teaching a Jeremy Kyle guest to do long multiplication hard. It's just not an english way to be happy with yourself and to try and big yourself up. I mean come on we're not fuckin yanks.
Anyhoo. I have the offer and now all i have to do is pass the HE Certificate course and i'll be a happy little camper as a student for many years to come. Fingers crossed and everyone should also be afraid that i will, at some point, be calling upon all of you peeps out there to take part in my psych questionnaires and tests. Oh yes i will prove that you are all raving mentalists.


Ok so uni down back to the wound. It still hasn't healed. I had this done on boxing day and it still isn't gone. In fact I have to now go to see the small ops guy (thats a guy that deals with small operations, not someone that is small and worrks in the operations dept). He has to look at it and see if something more needs to doing to allow it to heal more quickly. This is not good. I had everything ready for trying to lose some weight when i came back from my mums after the op. I put on some weight because i could'nt move and also couldn't say no to my mums cooking. This pairing of events only leads to weight gain. Alot of weight gain. So now that i dont have a job i intended to get out on my bike in the mornings, come back and have breaky then start my work for uni. It hasn't happened yet because i just can't sit on the bike seat properly. However it will and i will hopefully get rid of some of these many extra rolls of tubb.


So roll on all the shite that i have been picking up along my way since my last blog. Dodgy food! That shite that is normally a staple in iceland and other supermarkets that have no morals. The pictures will explain it all but but come on seriously is there any people that would ever actually buy this shite. Certainly its not for human comsumption. Hopefully this stuff is for the dogs and not for them. However if they are stupid ebough to buy the crap then maybe they deserve to eat the shit.




Look!!! They call that chicken!!!!!!

Upon return from mum's i had some sort of need for some sort of stodge last corral. Mum is an amazing cook and cooks all those things that make you happy when you eat them and food that is only made for putting hair on your chest. As i found out why her gravy tatses so good is her special ingrediant..... so off i started and made my own little happy day food and boy was it a happy day!!!

And after filling my face with huge amounts of carbs and protein i decided that i needed to clean the pit. I bought a new desk because i really didn't have enough space to do my uni work on. This made me clean places in my room that i dont think have seen the light of day since we moved in. Amazing what you can find when you move things around. However i dont really understand some of the things that DID come out. Dairy products???? Really????


Now the end cometh and i think ill end on one picture that makes me glad to be alive. This picture just makes me smile. It is a dogs life to be!!!
Happy as a dog in the sun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment