Saturday, 14 February 2009

In A Mellow Tone..

The weekend doth start and. I. Am. Glad.

This week at work has been a mental time. Since the end of the tube launch at the store where we worked really hard to get everything done, I have been trying hard to get back into the swing of things without that much luck. Things will get better soon I imagine. Role on, role on!!!



So, had to go and get the money for my tattoo the other day. This is not a small amount! The ending total is going to be £1500!, and so Nick (my tattooist) asked me to do him a favour and pick him up a couple of things before he goes off to holiday for 3 weeks.

One of the items he asked of me to aquire was a set of headphones. These padded, horse shoe note throwers, are without doubt a grand peice of gadgetry. However they have the price tag to go with this spec. £267. Normally this wouldn't bother me, I think that if you are going to get something worth buying then if you can efford the best then bloody well splash out on it.

Second on the list of these glittering articles is a wallet. Nick pointed out that he did not want a normal wallet and actually wanted a classic look. Long and black and very old school. This posed and issue, as I had no idea where to go looking for this. Gave up looking around afetr about 10 minutes and decided to go to a shop I have been previously.....Mont Blanc!
At this point I had to call him and ask how much he was going to spend. £100. I found one for £195....he said yes! I must admit it felt pretty damn cool to be buying a wallet for that much. Especially taking into account that i looked like shit during work and they were more likely thinking that i was going to rob the place or try and make a liason witht the security guard.

Anyhoo. Out last night. Drunk. Many laughs and then a day of doing nothing with lots and lots of tea. Then 8pm reared its joy inducing head.....Tilley Time!!!

I got a text from the forever eliquant Charlotte to say he would be on and that she was meeting me there.
"Oh may my heart slow down its speedy pitta patta of expectation for the moment his gigantic bulbus head pops onto my screen....in Tilley we trust!"

The time came and it was Me, Charlotte and Kirk lying in wait to ambush the tillster. When he did decide to pop up the usual frivolity ensued. I fail to remmember something that is as reliable as Tilley Cast to make me laugh more. Its not the fact of him because actually he is not funny at all. Its the comments that the guys make when he says something. Charlotte and Kirk are litterally inspired in the way they look at things. Some comments they says fuckin slay me. I will in the next post, assuming Tilley is on before then, paste in some comments that will make sense. HAHA im laughing now just thinking about it. lol. I may actually make a point of editing the best bits of the casts I go to and post them because I think that they should be kept for posterity.HAHA i need to stop talking about him because I think im going to wee HAHA.

Onto to pastures less green. Chesser didn't pass her test.....Boo! She was very very annoyed. I of course received the obligitory crazy, axe weilding phone call call of..

" I fucking hate the DVLA! Im never doing this shite again! Who fucking cares if they fucking drive!" etc etc etc.....

Fair enough as from the sounds of what she told me, she got a really hard time of things from the driving instructer. I have taken the time to put in place a hit on the bastard and soon I fear that her pain will be released and she can spit on his twitching, lifeless bodie as my, "Guy" will have him served to her feet on a platter made of his entrails.
She will do it again and she will pass it and she will love it when she does. Well done for trying!!!


The last thing is something that im going to start both for myself and any other poor fuckers that will read this. Im going to put one new fact that i didn't know on the end of the post so i hope anyone that reads them will like them and if not then....oh well. x x

"What is the difference between lager, beer, cider and ale?"

Answer-
Beer can be any number beverages, from light to very dark, but generally brewed from malted barley and other starches. Germany passed a purity law in the 1600's requiring beer to have ONLY 4 ingredients, Barley, Hops, Yeast and Water.

Lager refers to a specific type of beer, fermented with a bottom fermenting yeast at a cold (<40 degrees F) temperature.

Cider is made from Apples and has no connection to beer, except for having alcohol

Ales, use a top fermenting yeast that works best at around 65 degrees F.

No comments:

Post a Comment