Its been a busy few days and certainly busy since the last time I posted. So grandad passed away and I went back for the funeral on Thursday. The actual service was on Friday but I needed to go back and sort some things out before the service. Funerals are a sad occaision but normal, or certainly at least in our family, the wake can end up being a pretty damn good knees up.
So Friday rocks around and everything goes very well. All the right things are said and everyone has a few tears and then a few smiles to follow them. We moved from the church straight to the pub for food and many beers. Grandad loved his "Pop" ad we all certainly lived up to it for him if not only by ending up singing at my mus ouse whilst waiting for more drinks. It was fun and most definitly the best way that I could say bye. So, Bye, Love Ya x x
Onto pastures more green. I have bought another car. I havent really had the one I have for that long really but, Ihad a crash when I was younger and I need to really feel safe in my cars now. I have had some things happen in my car that im not happy with and have made me lose all faith in her (Sorry Bethy, thats the cars name of course). So I spoke to family and they have spoken to people they know back home and we have found one. Its a BMW, WOW!!! I now own a BMW. Cant believe it, but I no feel safe and its something that can last years and years. Im very happy.
I have also been having some very serious and boring thinks to myself for the last 3 weeks on what the fuck im going to do with my life. I have enjoyed jobs more thanI am enjoyng Nokia at the moment however I can bare it for many a more months. This is however not something that im intending on doing for the rest of my life. I have always been interested in photography but this doesn't give me any job security in my eyes. The one thing that I keep coming back to and have done for years now is Psychology. I have breifly looked into it before but I am going to really spend some time looking into what would need and also what I could end up doing in the end. I have always liked the idea of a job in this kinda vein and now I hope after looking into it I might find the answers I need. Then I start thinking to myself "stop changing your bloody mind and do something definite", but I dont think I would be able to make a full and proper living out of photography with the motivation I have for it. SO lets see what hapens and maybe soon I will post that I am starting a degree.
Not having the internet sucks. Not like some sort of viral epidemic or something trivial like that but really really fuckin sucks. Mum and Elliott dont have the net and so they ask you questions and wonder about things but then you cant just pop on the ne and find out. But ohhhhhh no. YOu have to wait! Wait I say!! It's a fuckin ding dong!! Anyhoot I am back now and having joy reading everyones posts and catchin up on whats been happening with my latest porn interests.
Fom Kitty to cheeser and now to me. I hope I canget through it.
1. My uncle once: Tried to sue my mum (his sister). He is, unless it wasn't clear.....a Cunt:).
2. Never in my life: will I ever have to make an excuse to a girl for not being able to perform due to the fact that I like men.
3. When I was five: I decided that a good game to play was the "lets through mud at the wall right next to the masive 2 patio doors" this was not a good game and theyboth shattered to peices.
4. High School was: a minefield of trying to find the best ways of gaining cool points.
5. I will never forget: having a real shave for the first time.
6. I once met: Rab C Nesbitt. He is my hero!!.
7. There’s this girl I know who: Pumps make me laugh everytime.
8. Once, at a bar: I drank a shot of liquid. It looked like lime cordial.....it was not lime cordial
9. By noon, I’m usually: Singing a funn song in my hed at my desk to try and stop myself from falling asleep.
10. Last night: I had a chinese with my family and loved every minute of it.
11. If only I had: Will power. Life would be so much easier and healthier.
12. Next time I go to church: I may actualy try to sing the songs out loud.
13. What worries me most: Being a single lonely old queer, that sits in bars and just stares at the boys going past .
14. When I turn my head left, I see:Sister Act on the Tv. 2 plates with crusts on, a clone trooper, polish, a bin, pens in a cup.
15. When I turn my head right, I see:Jesus tin, books, books, books, chucky and his bride.
16. You know I’m lying when: Get fucked, if I told everyone that id have no bloody friends.
17. What I miss most about the eighties: Macgyver andbeing able to go to the toilet anywhere (When I was a baby)
18. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: The skull from hamlet. Only so I could start talking half way throgh and ruin eveyryones night.
19. By this time next year: I hope im happy within myself and have a career path.
20. A better name for me would be: Dannington. Really I would love that name.
21. I have a hard time understanding: Why I like donor kebabs when I know what is in them?
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: Set fire to the spare PE kit box. THat shit should be reported to the fuckin NSPCC for making kids wear that.
23. You know I like you if: I give you a nickname.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: The person that helped me get there. Then my mum.
25. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Sound like words that I may have asked to be called whilst in the throws of passion .
26. Take my advice, never: have weetabix without sugar or cold.
27. My ideal breakfast is: A fry up with massive cups of tea. Pomegranite juice and a good friend enjoying the same. ]
28. A song I love, but do not own is: Mysterious Girl- Peter Andre ( Yeah Boi!!)
29. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: You stay away from Pizza Pizza. Go to the rope swing I used to spend hours on as a kid. And go shooting for rabbits which you then prepare and eat.
30. Why won’t people: Get my jokes everytime!
31. If you spend the night at my house: We will have take out. Play guitar hero and most likely laugh alot.
32. I’d stop my wedding for: Very little. Its my day so god help anyone fuckin with it.
33. The world could do without: Eastenders. Its depressing and dull and should be band.
34. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Ever having to clean someones burst abcess again......
35. My favorite blonde is: Dog The Bounty Hunter
36: Paper clips are more useful than: Tonsils. What the fuck are they for?
37. If I do anything well, it’s: Listen.
38. And by the way: Girly fantasy children films are the best thing in the world.
Shit. That took a hell of alot longer than i thought it would. But glad ive done it.
LOL! those are the best damn answers i've ever read! Number 18? Hilarious!
ReplyDelete