Sitting in the lounge with a very bad hangova and pringles next to me to try and soak up too much Jagermeister and Pussy...(the energy drink).
I went out last night for our quaterly staff night out and got very hammered. We went out for drinks first then had a meeting at the store. Next over to a moroccan. Good food but even better free drinks. It obviously then moved over to Soho and to Trash Palace. Many drinks later I met up with two lads, after chatting for a while off to a hotel and the rest is history. Very nice night but not, however, a good morning. I did however still have the forsight to get some food on my stomach and plodded over to Mcdonalds for a double sausage adn egg mcmuffin. This is a good thing, I didn't reaslise how good these little amazing pockets of animal fat were. I will be making sure that I treat myself to one again......soon.
So on a less joyful note grandad died on friday. I went up to see him on the wednesday and couldn't really take it when I saw him in the hospital. He looked entirely diffrent. Grandad was always someone who was a moaning old bugger but he never had anything seriously wrong with his health. He drank like a trooper and got to the ripe old age of 94 so actually not a bad innings and certainly way further than anything I imagine us young pups to ever get to. Its weird because when I went to see him I didn't really expect to be as effected as I actually was. I saw him in this little room, said hello and tried to chat to him and then I had to leave and went into the other room and broke down a bit. It's weird that all the really small things come back into your mind even without you trying to think of them. Helping him out down the allotment with the pigeons and then cooking eggs on his little black cast iron stove in the hut. Haha I loved that shit, I still do. Loved being round all that stuff, playing knives and welding torches is like the best theme park a kid could have. Slightly ghetto theme park I agree but a theme park all the same. So thats that part of life done and thats fine. The funeral is next friday so im sure we will have fun at the wake, have a good old drink on his behalf because I know he would want us to get as pissed as possible.
My promotion has finally gone through!!! Its not the fulll amount I wanted so I will have to raise another greviance to try and get it boosted up to what was originally offered but at least its better than nothing. It has however completely quashed any motivation I have for going to work. I am going to start taking more days off because, well why not. If they arn't going to pay me for what im doing then they will pay me for not being there. I think thats pretty fair.
I started sending out e-mails to clubs and kind of sub-culture nights to ask if I come and take fly on the wall photos. I saw a documentry the other day about a photographer who has spent most of his carer doing jus that very thing and the photos and film he took where so so so good and I love the idea of being able to get to know why people do certain things they do i.e. why they feel they need to dress up in inflatable all in one suits that look like pigs for instance......
So anyway its something that im looking into and we will see how it goes im sure these things take a long time.
Im finally selling my car. Looking to getting a BMW if I can because thats got into my head and now I really want one. If I put my car in as part exchange then I should be able to get 2k for it. If not then ill take some moeny from my house money and pay it back into it in monthly installments so thatactually it better than taking any kinda finance because then I wont have to pay any kind of interest. So watch this space as very soon I may have a nice shiney new car. Yey!!
Ooo im buying an Iphone. I have made the decision. I love my ipod touch so much all I want it to be able to do is make phone calls and also the best thing actually is going to be the applications I love the idea of being able to use all of those applications anywhere anytime. And because nokia have pissed me off so much over the last few weeks I think its my little way of getting back at the man. !! Yeah fuck you "Man".
I am going througha big phase of cher at the moment, I can't seem to stop listening to her album and singing along like a big gay homo puff boy. It really is one of my biggest quilty pleasures and actually im kinda happy that I can go from listening to cher one minute and then the next have gallows audibly finger fucking my inner ears. Role on diversity.
I suppose thats it however I am going to be doing the thing that Kitty has done on her blog about the questions that you have to answer so until then I will leave you with 2 of my best loved tracks this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQsJedjVUkk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7gpnvcGIT8
No comments:
Post a Comment