Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Chest Out, Lips Pert and.......CAMP!!!

On the couch in the warmth and feeling alot cleaner than I have all weekend.
The weekend brought Camp Dan. Cheeser finally got her wish of making me do something for my birthday. Im not a person for doing things for my birthday. I'd far rather just have pub and friends and a good laugh. However failing that, camping would be the next best thing. I love camping and we thought this would be a good idea. It was. We had many good laughs and no major upsets due to putting up tents and or having booze. Yey! I finally met Faff's mum which was wicked as she is a total hoot and gave me a great birthday present of a full english in the morning.
So I dropped Cheeser off at her dad's so they could catch up and drove round to get some gas for the stove. I had made a beef and guiness stew the night before which I actually did the proper way and left in the oven for like 4 hours. It worked and actually tasted nice. I also made watercress soup, as per Faff's request, this however didn't work out right for the first time. Either it didn't travel well in the flask or somehow a little gremlin crept in there and did little nasty gremlin poops in it before we ate it. Any hoo, got the gas and moved on to get the camp site. For the first time, in my now 25 years of being on the planet, someone pointed out that I have my birthday on a bank holiday weekend. I have never in my life noticed this and when booking a campsite in southern England it's definitly something that shoul dbe kept in mind. I called so many people on soooo many campsites with them just to say that they only do a 3 night minimum and if we wanted just one night then we would have to call the same day. SO the same day came. I called. We got in. Yey! So while Cheeser was with her dad having dinner I drove along and booked the site. And reserved our space on the campsite.
Picked up Cheeser and we went back to put up the tent.
Now putting up a tent is never going to be some sort of fun process. I hate putting up tents and then to try and remember how to put the bloody thing up in the first place is a task in itself. AFter many looks and walks around the canvas it was all up and before long we were sitting in front of our new work of art and sipping on a nice cold brew. Lovely. Thats heaven. Outside with warm weather and nothing to do other than sit and chat and get drunk. It's so nice to get out of london and do something just a little different, and, it's soo cheap. It was only £5 per person per night.
After sitting and a little chit chat Faff and James came along to drop off tent before Faff went to get her mum and johnnie. Up went their tent and once again we sat, chatted and drank. The night rolled along and everyone appeared. We all had a wicked time just chatting and catching up on everything and anything. Out of anything we could have done, other than pub night out, this was the best option. Thanks to all that came and be assured I had a wicked time with wicked people. Kisses, hugs and a little light leg humping for you all!!!! x x x x xox xox xox

As we all know Big Brother is on. For my sins, I love it. I do however wanna remember this funny little picture in my blog so I don't forget how very very good this likeness really is. So it makes it alot easier if you have seen Night At The Museum. There is a character in it which is an Easter Island statue who calls the night watchmen "Dumb Dumb". As soon as Big Brother came on the likeness became obvious and so I share it with you, the reader, and also to make sure I never forget it lol.


Looks Like.................


I suppose I should also let anyone and everyone in on why I had to make my blog private. It's nothing hugely covert op's-ish , but, I was sorting out a couple of things with it the other day and without me knowing one of the guys from work was standing behind me and was basically reading my blog. Wether or not they knew it or not they were reading some things that I would rather not have shared with anyone at work. As soon as I realized I was felt I needed to was myself to get away the stench of deceit that was washing over me!! How very dare they!!

1 comment:

  1. oh nooo!!! you've ruined the beauty i so dearly loved with those Easter Island statues! No, no, no, no! thine eyes!!!! thine eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete