you, the reader, to the moment in time when I realised how very very
dangrous listening to Adam and Joe Really! Is.
Listening to their new cast this morning they were talking about
using Vaseline on their noses when on aeroplanes to stop germs going
into your body. This then leads on to joe saying lathers himself in
the stuff to stop all over body chafeing.
The next stop along the journey in both tube land and blog land Adam
starts doing a voice of germ saying-
"oh my god. We cannot enter his body! His orrifices are covered in
jelly ahhhh! "
This on it's own was funny. ..... However..... Right at the point of
him doing funny voice,which sounds like a noise that would come out of
a Mexican style Fagen from Oliver twist, I clock eyes on the guy in
front of me who looks exactly like a person who would actually speak
like that.
I uncontrollerbly did that kinda rasbery noise with my lips and
deposited a medium amount of spit into the tube air.
I looked around. People had noticed. I looked shocked and embarresed
however still chuckeling to myself whilst looking at this guys face
hahahahahahaha I just did it again hahaha.
Damn you A n J !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment