Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Finally It's Started

I realize I only posted yesterday but I thought I must get this down in the annuals of the tinternet. I have finally enrolled in uni. Well, it's my access course to get onto the undergrad course but still, I have made the move and got my arse slightly into gear.
It's something that for some reason I was scared of doing. Ive never really been the clever one at school and I find people who are very brainy slightly intimidating. Not in the gay "im a pussy kinda intimidating" more in the fact that I don't want to look like the thick one of the class like I did for most of my time in business studies. I hope that things will be different in the mature world of higher education and that they wont frown on me for asking the stupid questions.
I suppose at least if anyone does take the piss I have the life skills and knowledge of going to newcastle college for 4 years to be able to intimidate them enough so they urinate in their own shoes. Well done me and I hope I like it. I really honestly do hope I like this because if I don't I think im gunna be fucked up a bit!!


So im doing as im told by Kitty. Here is my contribution. I hope it lets you get to know me better. LSD hearts Kitty!!

Five people I hope are eaten by a rabid pack of Velociraptors
1. The person that made the music for the Lloyds TSB ad.
2. Mr Mullins- He was my old PE teacher. He didn't like me at all and always made me wear the "Spare Kit"
3. Freddy from Big Brother
4. Any and all people that use the headphones that come with your ipod. YES!! I CAN hear YOU!!!! TWAT!
5. Tim Westwood. I mean really, what is that all about.

Five drinks I love:
1. Jager and redbull-of course
2. Bisongrass vodka and apple juice
3. Pomegranite juice and ice
4. Perrier water and ice.
5. Tea

Five favourite quotes:
1. "Kick his ass seabass" - Dumb and DUmber
2. "Little bit of lightning a little bit of thunder" - Dog
3. "Not as green as I am cabbage lookin" - My nana.
4. "If the milk turns sour, do I look like the kinda pussy to drink it?"- Lock Stock
5. "Shakin like a shittin dog"- Doddsey my best mate.

Five things to do before I die:
1. Have a job I love with qualifications behind me.
2. Find someone that I can sit in silence with and still feel content.
3. Trek to the rainforest and see birds of paradise. Take photos and get back alive.
4. Get a full tattoo back piece.
5. See gorillas in the wild and follow them for a month.

Five famous men I’d also like to do naughty things to:
1. Travis Barker
2. Benji Madden
3. Preston
4. Ryan Gosling
5. River Pheonix- in stand by me. Child hood crush which im keeping.

1 comment:

  1. Of course!!! Tim Westwood! I hate him too. I love your answers because Kitty hearts LSD. What course are you going to do?! Good luck! Believe it or not, they are people out there who are more stupider than you so don't worry about it! And there's no such thing as a stupid question. Unless its something really, really stupid.

    ReplyDelete