Monday, 5 October 2009

Salute! Im A Geordie! Air Guitar!!

The title are the three things we had to do before we took a drink at my brothers stag do on Saturday night.
Ill start here as there has been a few things going on since last I posted but this one is fresh so ill go with it. Off we went to Bonny Scotland for drinks paintball and strippers. Met up after a long train ride which I did with a hangover (not a good idea). Straight over to the paintball site where we got done up in overalls and told that if we took off our masks and got hit it's our fault when we either lost an eye or died. Courage at this point is shooting through my shoes, being a paintball virgin.
SO into paintball we went and actually it did hurt but I have felt worse things so I'm happy to say there were no tears. Then came the fun part, the stag run! The stag(my bro.) and his best man had to run between two specific points and back again whilst all 12 of his party shot at them. He was in pain and you could say not over the moon that he was now peppered with bruises. Great! However the fact that we had dressed him as a turtle didn't help the fact that we couldn't take his pain seriously.
After entirely ruining his body on the outside we ruined his body on the inside with a game of Ring of Fire or Kings. Drinking game in which each card has a meaning but the king means that you have to put a certain amount of booze into one cup and this happens until one person picks the last king and has to neck the whole thing. Very dirty but very funny as it always gets people hammered. A must for when we all get out for drinks together in the near future. We all got fairly hammered and went out on the piss. Drinks and fun later Dad went home on the bus for some strange reason to his hotel and off we went to the strippers. Now i have been in many strip joints i my life, this one however was a bit of a shite whole. It was good and cheap so I wasn't complaining.
We all sat around for a while and decided that it was time to humiliate the stag. £20 of everyone allowed us to show him a good time. Into the back room. Down to his boxers and before he knew it he was dancing on a pole in the middle of the room while all the other lads had lap dances. Next part of the fun was him on all fours with a belt around his neck and barking like a dog.
Next was get whipped by 2 eastern block birds with one of the guys belts.
And last but not least get a bottle of Peroni up his arse!! Now that's what I call a stag do!
Back to the house for a few more beers until finishing around 4 am. Problem was that we had to leave and I had to get a 5.5 hour train the next morning at 11 am. Not good so don't do it kids.

So overall a great day and night. That leads me to where I am now to sitting in my bed feeling tired and a little ill after asking for the day of through to going out too much.

Next on the list would be that I had my tattoo updated. I did say that I would post every time however I think I may have missed 1-2 posts so ill just start again from here. This new part for is for my nana and I also had some more of the tree filled in. Its taking it's time but now I have some good hors coming on it so I think it should start picking up in development soon.


Also went to the tattoo convention the other day with Andy one of my mates from the hostel. It's obviously a bad bad idea to go to one of these events as all you do afterwards is exit feeling the need to cover your entire body surface with pictures and emblems. I love tattoos and I will be getting so many more but I know what I'm like that once I get hooked into something I go at it full throttle. I don't want to do that with tattooing at the moment as I don't want to regret anything I have done. Soon. The next one will be soon I can feel it!! lol.


I had my interview with Nick for the BBC doc that Cheeser and Kitty arranged. It's very exciting thinking that you might actually be on and that people will listen to. I answered all my questions well up until the point where he asked me if I had any piercings down below. My answer........."I would never mess around with putting metal in my ......Winky"

WINKY!!!!!

What the fuck is your major malfunction private pile!! WINKY!!! I sounded like I was on some sort of sex education program fro 12 year old. Fucking WINKY!!!! I had been listening to Adam and Joe just before hand so you can blame them for this total lack of sanity. Fucking winky!!!!! What a twat!!
I have also found a couple of pics from the Poland trip that we went on for glenns wedding. I loved every minute of it and will not forget this as being one of the best weddings ever! ALso went pretty well as a lads weekend for me and Ralph as-well!! The pictures I hope explain themselves....... actually upon reflection they totally don't so I think i'll leave it that way. Looks like i cant add them in due to too many pics so ill do 2 posts for this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment