Umm so i havent really been on here for about a billion years. I don't really have any reason why I just haven't really had anything to say but then again i wish I had now because I literally have no idea where to start with the events of the past like 6 months or longer!
Brightfest! Obviously I have no intention of going into the detail that cheesman has, because i have the neither the memory or the descriptive ability to do that with the amount of gravitas it deserves. However what i will say is that, I could not of spend a better few days with better people and had a better time than we all did. It was great! Rabbit tv is something that I would like to bring onto tv's all round the country as a compulsary measure to alleviate sadness and boredom. I cannot wait for 2011 Brightfest because if it is even half as good as the last it will be great. However as I talk about it and think about the mechanics of the 3 days, with the people who were present i.e. a guardian reader, a person who falls asleep after eating anything larger than a twix, someone who doesn't like people fullstop and another who gets the fear with every hangover- really it should be a complete fucking car crash but some how it just .....well.....works. Brilliant!!
I got my first 'A'......Ever!! I have never gotten an 'A' in a school enviroment in my life, other than catering but that doesnt count. I was amazed. doubly amazed that it was on the statistics report that i found really tough. Its soo nice to get good feedback when you maybe arnt that sure about something. However we now have more to do and I have to really start revising for exams. I am shitting it! and i don't think that many other people are that worried. I suppose it's a bit pointless worrying about other people but you cant help it sometimes. Everything is going ok on the course. Everyone is lovely. We had a careers evening the other night and I really fancy the idea of clinical psychology but they did everything they could to put you off it. I dunno why but they just did! Sucks because it looks like it really hard to get into and there arn't courses at birkbeck which fuckin really sucks because we have a really nice group there. Im getting bored of doing the lets make new friends again and all the long silences that come with that. However you gotta do what you gotta do and if that involves me having to move uni then thats just whats gunna happen, it doesnt mean that I have to like it. So overall at the moment the course is going good and as I write this I really need to finish off my paper for foundations and hand it in but that is most likely not going to happen today because i went out last night with Alice (friend from ritz). it was late and i was drunk. very drunk.
I got into the Samaritans. Yey! Another barrier crossed and hopefully it will all go well. I doubt it will be easy but it's something that I honestly beleive in now. I suppose I went to do it a little bit because I wanted to volunteer anyway and also a bit because it helps for the psych course. Which ever way you look at it I got in and I will be working as a sam for a while now I hope. Also after 1 year you can go and work in prisons which I really want to do. I have no idea how I get to do it etc but I am looking forward to finding out.
Darts. I finally rediscovered darts and am fully on my way to try and get into a league. Basically there are ones that you can go to in pubs etc round the country but I think I would rather be embarresed by my abilities in the comfort of my own room. Yes thats right...... darts online. Basically you play against someone over skype. There are like masses of people that do it including pro's. I wanna get better first because im a bit shit right now, hopefully soon i shall have a breakthrough and become a pro myself lol.
Im booking another italy trip tmrw with ralph and the lads. Another grand chance to drink lots and eat more. Love where we go aswell. Ralph has a family place over there. Its really quite and thats what i love. havent gotta do anything but sit and chat and drink. who could ask for me lol.
Im tired now but will carry on hopefully soon.
Brightfest! Obviously I have no intention of going into the detail that cheesman has, because i have the neither the memory or the descriptive ability to do that with the amount of gravitas it deserves. However what i will say is that, I could not of spend a better few days with better people and had a better time than we all did. It was great! Rabbit tv is something that I would like to bring onto tv's all round the country as a compulsary measure to alleviate sadness and boredom. I cannot wait for 2011 Brightfest because if it is even half as good as the last it will be great. However as I talk about it and think about the mechanics of the 3 days, with the people who were present i.e. a guardian reader, a person who falls asleep after eating anything larger than a twix, someone who doesn't like people fullstop and another who gets the fear with every hangover- really it should be a complete fucking car crash but some how it just .....well.....works. Brilliant!!
I got my first 'A'......Ever!! I have never gotten an 'A' in a school enviroment in my life, other than catering but that doesnt count. I was amazed. doubly amazed that it was on the statistics report that i found really tough. Its soo nice to get good feedback when you maybe arnt that sure about something. However we now have more to do and I have to really start revising for exams. I am shitting it! and i don't think that many other people are that worried. I suppose it's a bit pointless worrying about other people but you cant help it sometimes. Everything is going ok on the course. Everyone is lovely. We had a careers evening the other night and I really fancy the idea of clinical psychology but they did everything they could to put you off it. I dunno why but they just did! Sucks because it looks like it really hard to get into and there arn't courses at birkbeck which fuckin really sucks because we have a really nice group there. Im getting bored of doing the lets make new friends again and all the long silences that come with that. However you gotta do what you gotta do and if that involves me having to move uni then thats just whats gunna happen, it doesnt mean that I have to like it. So overall at the moment the course is going good and as I write this I really need to finish off my paper for foundations and hand it in but that is most likely not going to happen today because i went out last night with Alice (friend from ritz). it was late and i was drunk. very drunk.
I got into the Samaritans. Yey! Another barrier crossed and hopefully it will all go well. I doubt it will be easy but it's something that I honestly beleive in now. I suppose I went to do it a little bit because I wanted to volunteer anyway and also a bit because it helps for the psych course. Which ever way you look at it I got in and I will be working as a sam for a while now I hope. Also after 1 year you can go and work in prisons which I really want to do. I have no idea how I get to do it etc but I am looking forward to finding out.
Darts. I finally rediscovered darts and am fully on my way to try and get into a league. Basically there are ones that you can go to in pubs etc round the country but I think I would rather be embarresed by my abilities in the comfort of my own room. Yes thats right...... darts online. Basically you play against someone over skype. There are like masses of people that do it including pro's. I wanna get better first because im a bit shit right now, hopefully soon i shall have a breakthrough and become a pro myself lol.
Im booking another italy trip tmrw with ralph and the lads. Another grand chance to drink lots and eat more. Love where we go aswell. Ralph has a family place over there. Its really quite and thats what i love. havent gotta do anything but sit and chat and drink. who could ask for me lol.
Im tired now but will carry on hopefully soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment