Ages. Ages. An age. An eternity. A fracking long time since last I did blog. I think in this one i'll try and bullet point all the things that have happened that I can remember, of which im sure I will add too. Then I slowly but hopefulyy surely get round to mentioning them all along the way.
- Passed Exams: Holy bollocks I passed my exams. I got A's and B's...!!! Mad! I must admit that it was very tuff and I found out how much you have to work to get proper grades. It is certainly the first time that I have worked as hard as that for an exam and I fully hated it in some ways but in antoher way I love learning. I love finding out why things happen. How much did I not know about babies and the way they are made (shut up!!). For the first time in life i am genuinely looking forward to going 'back to school'. I know that when the time comes again and exams are looming over me like some sort of dictionary shaped, big unfriendly giant, that I will once again wish for the day to come when i don't have to wake up and start reading difficult words and have to use the internet to find out what words mean in my own language. Anyhoo, role on and lets get the learning on like it's 2011.
- Went to Italy: Finally and thankfully went off to Italy again. Italy (This is where we go each year) just happens to be a brilliant holiday. Every year we know what we are gunna get. It's booze, sun relaxing and fun. It is just so relaxed. One of those holidays where you don't need a holiday to get over it afterwards. The guys are brilliant. I love them all because they all just settle each other. There is no ego or competition things just work. That, I think, is something that doesn't happen too often. So we have every intention to go every year as we said we would and look forward all the time to getting back to eating fresh food followed by fresh beer.
- Butfest: Well. What to say. I sure 'C' will have followed up the experience on going to Butlins with a massive in depth blog that will be far superior to mine. That said, I fully intend on going every year. Butlins rocks. People that go are just lovely!!! Who would have thought that that many Jeremy Kyle guests all in one place would get on so well. I love it !!!!! Nuff said blud!
- Bestival: My first festival! I gather that, of all the festivals Camp Bestial is the more arty and placid one and you know what, so fuck! I love it. It was brilliant.
No comments:
Post a Comment