Its done. Its finally done. The waiting is over. Everyone can relax (in one sense). People of the world rejoice. Throw your hands to the air and scream at your children in joy.
Cheeser Passed Her Driving Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is in no way a small thing. In fact I think it's the most excited I have been for a while. So sit back and get comfy and ill tell you all a little story....
So after the last couple of attempts I thought that Cheeser had really got to the end of her tether with the shittyness of learning to drive and certainly after getting the post driving test phone call that i did on the last one I imagined that she may just not cary on and may just stop going. Luckily I was wrong however this time she didn't tell me about getting lessons and also booking her driving test, and with my memory being that of a rapist in a police interrogation room, it completely slipped my mind (!).
Im at work getting on with updating myself with all the current and up to date goings-on in the world of Lolcats and Fail-pics and deciding wether or not I can be bothered to take my left shoe off and scratch my foot or just ride the pain (its been a slow week at work), I receive a phone call-
Cheeser- "Heelllooooo. Dan? Could we take my car down to the MOT garage to get it fixed because I want to start driving it again as I passed my test now"
Me-"Yeah yeah of course! When do yo........WHAT!!! YOU DID WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!HOLY FUCK BALLS!!!?????"
and so on and so on. SO you can imagine that I was slightly suprised and overwhelmed when I heard the news. Its a very good moment and im glad I have the medium of blogging to keep it forever. Well done! Very Well Done!

The next installment of my sleeve is here. Its lovely. It's the piece that represents my Dad. I didn't choose for it to be the first it just happens that its fitting in the arm at the moment. I imagine that most people will ask me why I have all these random images on my arm because they look stupid or something. So the explanation to them is that everything has a meaning for me about the image and something that, for me only, connects that image to the certain family member. Dads is a Gloria Estafan take that he always used to keep in in car, and never ever listen to. I remember it and it reminds me of him. So when i get the next one Ill let you know and you can see pics.

The reason for the post title is that im now rolling through the morning after headaches of our little mexican themed night at the house last night. It started off as a taco night for Bernie because she has never had them. She ended up not being able to come unfortunately due to family stuff :( but James, Faith, Charlotte and even The Minter (Nick) graced us with his presence, all be it late! I cooked a few mexican things and tacos of course and Cheeser made a lovely shit mix. I must admit vintage 2 was my fav.
We drank. We ate. I put some questions and actions in to a little pot for everyone to pull out when the time came i.e. have a shot of tequila, what are your phobias? etc etc. That actually worked well I thought and we started slowly getting things from people. I also grabbed some names from the net and gave everyone a mexican name for the night. I liked this the most. Its always a joy to get it wrong and have to have more and more shots......I got drunk fast! Thanks to the tortilla eating, donkey fucking, maraca shacking Santos! So all n all I had a great time and much joy was had. I also realized a love for mexican music thanks to Cheeser and Spotify.
Work are still wankers. I got my promotion denied as everyone knows now, I have sent my formal written complaint about it and have gotten the global boss of retail involved to try and ove things along a big quicker. This hasn't helped yet as I haven't heard a thing about it yet. I will be making as much noise as I can about it and if I don't win then ill just have to burn their houses down, leaving their pets in the house but saving them so they have to live with the guilt! FEEL MY RATH NOKIA!!!
I have got some more of my tatto next weekend. I have now booked the holiday with the lads from work to Italy so thats all fun and I think also next weekend me the Cheeser are oing down to see her dad and try and sort out his surround sound, so it's all going on!!
Oh and last but not at all least. They have finally create a corn beef tin that doesn't have that gay key thing on it. It actually opens and you don't have to have some sort of diploma to open it. Thanks for doing something that you should have fucking years ago!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment