I think the first thing that needs to be said here is something that I hope anyone else reading this inane drivel is that, Spotify is litterally the best application of the year and will most likely not be beaten for a long while. Many many thanks to Sam the grand master of Spotify for starting the craze, and then to Cheeser for telling me. Of course I didn't really think this was that much of a good thing when I was first told, as goes the normal path of men being told new things, but now I am a fully blown Spotify disciple. It has however let me to a bad place in my life where I am listening to Cher's back catalogue......bad!!
Work is shit. Im going to look for something else soon. I have had loads of issues with the promotion which i really can't be dicked to go into but now im kinda deciding that I think long term that I really have no inclination to be stuck in the humdrum, mind numbing, "yeah lets touch base on that in P4-Wk5", "I totally agree with whats just been said and moving forward..."- ness of being in an office. I have never been so unfulfilled at work. I normally enjoy what im doing and if I stop enjoying it I can normally bring myself around to see the benefits in it. Im not having that much luck wit this one and actually the only reason I would be staying for any prolonged time would be the money. Maybe until I can save i'll stay and then get a job that is totally diffrent.
When I was looking for jobs the last time I really enjoyed the idea of working in a zoo. That is something so far removed from being in an office that I can really think of that would still be fun. I love animals and I enjoy looking after them because ive done it before back home. It's something to think of and not something that will be happening to soon because I still need to pay rent!
So since the last post few things been going on. Me and Cheeser went down to see her dad. Motorways..!!!! So when I first started to drive I had a new car for 2 days. I went on the duel carrige way. A race started. I lost control at 80mph. Crashed. Was fine. Car was not.
This has led to me not being the most willing passenger or even driver in fact, on motorways. Miranda was driving and after getting slightly lost we got onto the motorway. At this point I want to make it clear that this is not a slight on Cheesers driving because actually I think she is a good driver and pretty brave for wanting to tackle it so soon. This braveness was not the tonic I needed however to settle my nerves and stop me from trying to break with my imaginary petals and moving from side to side when I thought we need to move on the road slightly looking like some sort of human rocking chair with a directional problem.
(LIstening to cher in bed and "Taxi Taxi" just came on! What the fuck is happening to me! Chicken fillets and knee highs come next....No!)
Anyhoo after getting a ginsters at the service station, which by the way have gone down hill since last I tasted one. Actually on this subject I would like to point out that Miranda fuckin loves going to service stations. WHat is that all about! They are full of shitty kids, shitty bogs and shitty food....I rest my case and move on with head held high in a good prosecution.
What the fuck am I pissing on about.... so we helped her dad sort some things out around the house and fix most of his digital equipment before making off. Ha also realising that when I had gone camping with G and Bernie last year, one of the camp sites that we stayed in backed directly onto the same place where cheesers dad lives!! Well who'd have guessed. Amazing.
Had some more of the tattoo done so will post the pics up on here for a time line. Hopefully tmrw should get some more done aswell so ill be posting a few pics soon. It hurts and its all for because I like the way it looks. Crazy!
Well I am knackered now and really wanna hit the hay. As a parting statement I would like to say....
"I miss Tilley Live!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment