Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Dickheads, Deafness and .........DICKHEADS!!

Allow me to take you on the emotional head raping that was my Tuesday night. television experience.

So sitting in bed after just finishing a fairly challenging night of TV. I came home from a beige day at work. Miranda darling was having a little disco nap so I made a cup of rosy and sat down happily with no Tv on and read a bit of the new issue of Bizarre. Very nice. Me happy.

Miranda arises, we talk. We decide on a sweet and satisfying Frey Bentos pie with veg and potatoes. Very nice. Me happy.

It cooks we start to eat and find something to watch whilst we devour our feast of gods. Very nice. Me happy.

And then it starts. Its a documentary on a family of bible bashers that have brain washed their poor 13 year old daughter into being a fucking raving mental bag. Very bad. Me annoyed!

So the family do all the normal things that come with being bible bashing fundamentalist wankers. Home schooling their children. Reading bible classes to them in the morning before they go to school. SCrewing their poor little minds up in their infancy and basically psychologically cheese grating their entire lives.....so as I say just the norm.

I suppose at this point I would want to make very clear. These things on their own I dont think are a major issue, however when you put them all together and then add on top the fear of god striking down on you with all his fury and anger if you so much as fart in the wrong direction against the "lord", then I think it is a mouses cock width away from being fucking child abuse. The kids are never going to be able to live their lives in a normal manner because of what their stupid small minded tosser parents make them do because they are having all that social interaction taken away from them. Im so not against the idea that people can do what they want and a freedom for that right, however when it effects people that cannot make that decision for themselves well then I think.......im not sure actually because I suppose there is nothing you can do, this doesn't however stop me from thinking that it totally unfair to make a child think like that.
I was brought up in a christian family. My mum is pretty religious and she assumed that I would be christian etc etc. I have then looked at it and have said well yes I will say im christian but my take on christian is my take. I wont be told that you cant do this and you cant do that because it says so in the bible and thats against your religion, and if you don't follow that then your a bad christian............FUCK OFF!! The people that say that are themselves loosing the whole idea of what they perceive to be God. People can take from religion what they want to give them happiness and strength, if that means you are a bad christian in some peoples eyes.....oh well.


As you can see this really did boil my piss slightly. However I feel I have expelled some demons.


So I calmed down after that and then shot up another documentary about a deaf couple that were going to have an operation to allow them to be able to hear again. I knew from the off that this was going to be one of those where I may have to leave the room so not to look like a total sissy when I start bawling my eyes out. The couple were literally the most sweetly in love couple you can imagine. They had met when they were young and had gotten engaged and married quikly and had never looked back. They looked very very happy with each other and didn't look like they were having old person bitterness yet.
They go for the opp and then all the tears start, both for them and for me. One is taking the op well and is starting to hear and its all going good, but the other its not going that well and she just crys and get frustrated and its so so so hard to watch because she started kind of resenting the fact that the other was enjoying it. This goes on for a while and I shout at the screen to try and get them to be happy again. This method does not work immediately but luckily, again both for them and for me, they realize that they have the ability now to hear but they don't really need it that much because they love each other any way....... ahhhhhh.


I swear im going through the change!! Anyway, so I had one mad program and one nice program. Very content. Me tired.


So after this melee of emotions I have rocked up to bed and will now use my pillows for the reason they were designed.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many amazing turns of phrase in this! love it!

    ReplyDelete