Monday, 2 March 2009

Tattoos And Accolade's

I have finally figured out how to add pictures to my posts so I am taking the chance now to add in the few that I took of my tatto when It started and then we can all see the slow but satisfying developments as they occur. Pictures will follow at the end of this post.

I would like to say for the record, it doesn't really look like much at the moment. To clear up any questions to what it is going to end up as, hopefully. Im having a sort-of jungle floor with vines and sprouting shoots through the floor on my forearm which will slowly work it's way up my arm to the canopy with the sun beaming through. However in amongst all of this vegitation I have picked alot of abstract pictures which will be woven in and out of all the undergrowth.
The images all mean something totally diffrent to me but all are family and friends and would mean nothing to anyone else. Tattoos....like pringles....once you pop etc etc !!

Now to the accolade's part of the quick post. The big mahoosive slap in the air for my ever special needs flatmate for thrusting spotify onto me. ITS GREAT!!! REALLY!!!!

The other day as cheeser was making a full Sunday roast, of which now she has no excuse not to make every week as she has shown her total competence in the sport, I sat happily and put together my playlist. OMG!! It was good. Here it is and tell me this doesn't take anyone back to a good time in life.

.........as I write this last piece I listen contently to "Rythem Is A Dancer" Whoop Whoop!!!





OO OO actually not done yet......can you guess what the following image is. Cheeser, you cannot comment as you know. Any ideas?




1 comment:

  1. lmao! You have too much time on your hands!

    Rythm is a dancer..doobedoobedanza...you can feel it in the air!

    ReplyDelete