Sunday, 18 July 2010

1/100 The Real 1/100

Ok so I thought even I couldn't fuck up a blog. Amazing that I can still suprise myself with my capacity for stupidity. I posted yesterday to say that I was going to take part, however because im a total doosh it looks like I started yesterday. I didn't I promise. So today is the first of the 100 posts of the coming days.

Ive always said that I wanted to write down or try and remember my dreams after I have them. So i'll take the oppotunity of the blog and write them on here. Other than going for a walk for a couple hours and playing my pc today has been a fairly chilled day of not very much. Next week is busy with tattoo, meeting mates and more chilling.

There, little and not too much to say but after the 99th im sure this will look like and essay compared.

No comments:

Post a Comment