Friday, 30 July 2010

13/100 Super-photo-moto

Had a good night last. Lots of lovely food and some good drinks. Finished up and back for tea and BB. Nice end to a good night. Sure Jimbo enjoyed himself, certainly hope so. With that much lovely food it would be hard not too.

The day today was entirely filled with making my lovely photos come alive in new frames and starting to get them put up in my room. I have done a few more canvasses and also used my photo printer to do some really great looking glossy ones aswell. I have used some of my own pictures, and will be adding more of my own as the time goes on. However I have also started to put together some great ones of my favorite photographers like William Eggelston, Bresson etc. Knicked the pics of some peoples blogs and sites and had a play around with them to make them cool for printing and there you have it. Some great prints of some great pictures that will most likely not mean anything to alot of people but every one of them to me has made me think a certain thing after looking at them. Some make me feel sad, however, the majority make me smile and I can enjoy seeing them. This wont be the last of the them to come because I have found that wilko's do a huge massive selection of photoframes for no money. I got 22 for £20 today. Mint!!

Off to glenns for his party tmrw so I think i'll do a nice and early post to make sure i get in there without delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment