Saturday, 24 July 2010

7/100 Oops

My last couple of posts have been a bit beige and I know it. However in my own defense I dont really do that much. Unlike having a job where you have the joy of the two commutes there and back and the joy of the days work to leak into your mind only to gallop over the blogspace page in more and more ineteresting fashions.

I get up and make tea. The rest of the day is a blur of talking to myself (in whispered tones) and finding intriguing ways of how to spend money I don't have. I know I know it's sounds like it's a bit of a rockstar life but I promise reader it's a drag! ....lol.

I suppose one new development in my world of camp. Man-makeup. It' always been a bit of a strange world for me to even look into but I have an issue with my big black........bags under my eyes. I have been, of course, told thatthey aren't that bad but, you know, when something about you boils your piss you just have o do something about. So boots came to the rescue with some Clinque Airbrush Concealer.......... GAY!!!!!
I have ted it a couple of times but I literally have no idea if it works or if im doing i right. The fat will have to be brought up with the cheesman and a small teaching class may have to be undertaken to reveal this "Airbrush" potential. I suppose if nothing else it is very very much fun making it all come out of the tube.

So the rest of today is going to be doing a bit of retail therapy. Dvd's and some nice grub from M&S.

No comments:

Post a Comment