Wednesday, 28 July 2010

11/100 Car Wankers

So today's activity was the court hearing for her car.

She won!!!

I'm sure she will go into it in it's full glory suffice to say that the major joy to come out of it for me, as the bystander, was that the female judge made them pay for the £2.50 parking ticket we had to get and also for the petrol for the 2.5 miles ( which we said was 4 miles) journey in the car to the courthouse. Hahha. Oh the sweet sweet pleasure of success.

In other news my dad booked my ticket to go see him in Spain. The normal thing to do is pick a time to fly that won't ruin my entire life. He booked me to fly at 6am. That means I have to leave the house at fucking 3am. That means I have to get up at 2:30am.

Dad! Are you on crack !?

I'm already feeling tired at the roughy of it. Bloody old people eh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment