Today was entirely lost to a mammoth hangover due to another all day session. Sat outside the fox for the afternoon and then on down to mr antz for a few too many shots. Hangovers are seriously getting worse. The older I get the more incapable I become to being able to function at all the next day. It fucking sucks not being able to cope like when I was 17 and a headache would be the entirety of my problems.
Off today to have a relaxing drive through the country. Totally forgot why I love driving this much, because when you get the chance to drive through the countryside, not driving though it to get somewhere just to actually drive for no reason is such a treat. You can do it in London but it's just not the same as being surrounded by proper unspoilt countryside.
Also had a little Spaz out the other day. I honestly don't think I have an ability to just make conversation. I'm shite at just chattin the shit with people. I mean chattin with Cheeser is a a whole different thing, we could chat about the different textures of stone in the world and still end up having a laugh at some point lol. I mean people that your not close with and just have to chat with, I think on that level I literally have hardly any interesting or entertaining things to bring. It's not like fishing for anyone to validate me by saying have, it's just that I do think that. I'm gunna keep checking on myself and maybe check that I am still able to socialise with people without the aid of in jokes, swearing and in depth chats about the amazing world of psychology that actually alot of people don't dig that much I have found.
Gunna get a job soon. I have gotten lazy. I mean i am not mr fucking motivator at the best of times but I've gotten worse and not having a job to go and do and make you get and go doesn't help. I've got no idea what I'm gunna do but I really hope that I can find something outside or at least slightly manual. Workin in a zoo or something like that would be bad ass. Bit of work and a bit of physical movement all in one go. I've tried before and it seems that no one wants just a mucking out guy anymore. I'm sure the search is gunna be long and boring but, could be worse. As always.
Now then; what are your thoughts on pebbledash?
ReplyDelete