So washed the car in and out today. A small but very joy filled time for, as cheesman will vouch for. My stepdad has got one of those high pressure hoses which kicks ass. Gets all the crap for your wheels and you don't even have to scrub. Mm. It's sad but hey everyone has theirs.
Off to the dumb with some things for my mum and then to see doddsey and Denise for a bit. Off to dinner with mum before I go back and my step sisters etc aswell. It's good but I'll surely come back worse for wear.
Oh oh oh and "The Chorus". A film that Miranda bought ages ago and we used to get the duvet out in Aylmer court and a cup of tea with nipples and watch it. It's now been placed firmly in my top 10 maybe top 5 films. I love it. You cannot watch that film without having a smile on your face. And until you watch it the second time you don't get the full smile experience. I watched it last night, on my own with a cup of tea and the dog on my lap (gay !) and smiled happily singing when it was needed "cookooaboo cookooaboo cookoo......"etc. And scowling at the nasty principal when needed. It's a great flick and something that everyone should see twice at least.
Off for the 3 s's and then out.
Mood= happy and looking forward to home.
(cheesman find the chorus and ready the duvet)
No comments:
Post a Comment