So I think my first part of this post is going to be a big well done to Kitty and Cheesman. I know we have all been a bit shite lately at keeping up with the whole blog challenge (mostly me and cheesman) but I think to stop would be crap. The fact we missed some must surely be part of the challenge and only say something else about what we were doing at the time. Its not a failure its just happens to be the situation. Im sure our reactions to ourselves and others about missing the posts will in fact be more interesting and showing than even the original information that could have been added. SO!! In summery. Well done to all of us I think (especially kitty because she has only missed 2). Keep going and even if we miss more its ok. Its a challenge that is a win win situation.
Waking up today without a hangover and without some other sort of health problem is a joy. I suppose people just get spats of health issues, although mine has lasted 8 months now lol, but this morning I had a slightly fulfilled feeling. LIke I had finally done something that I had been meaning to do for ages......I hadn't! Waking up was also, not the achievement. Shit if just waking up was a goal for me im sure I could find a way to keep it at bay. So yeah, DDD's are gone for the moment hopefully and the week is starting off well for now.
The reason I missed the last few posts were just because I felt like shite. I have no reason to feel like crap and had no explanation for myself even. I just felt down and thats why the writing performance was not given. However we went to Lucy and Andy's wedding on the weekend which was great. The wedding itself was really relaxed and enjoyable. Every one was really nice and really talkative. "everyone was really nice"- could I try any less to be descriptive or interesting?!
My inability to correctly describe everyone's lovely personalities aside it really was nice. The 3.5 hour drive back with a massive hangover and stinking of booze however, wasn't the best. I have been worse, but , stil not the best situation ive been in.
So now the job of looking for a job is back on and im entirely skint so hobbies are coming in handy. I have started to do some more pictures (which ill add at the end) for the house and even just for myself. Learning a bit more of Adobe Photoshop is always a challenge because it can do a shed load of shit. The challenge is tying to think of interesting tasks to perform that dont just look like you have had a whack at the pictures with paint shop. Ill let everyone else the judge when they see them at the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment