Tuesday, 17 August 2010

31/100 Home Is Where The Heart Is.....Even If Your Landlord Is A C**T!!!

The landlord issue is all done with hopefully Basically after getting on the phone with him. His brother shouting down the phone at me asking why I was being so difficult. I came up with a solution that means neither myself or Cheesman are in any danger of being illegal. However the fact that he had the fucking front to have a go at me and has even asked me in the first place to do something that I know is illegal is a damn right liberty. The moral of the story for me is that at any oppotunity that myself or Cheesman can get a house then we have to take it because to be honest I dont wanna give this dirty fucker any more of my money and im sure that Miranda feels the same or at least feels just as annoyed and upset. People just find it hard to be nice nowadays.

The job search is now on. Im bored of being unemplyed and also fed up to the back teeth with telling people im on the rock and roll. Ive never been unemployed for this amount of time and to be honest I think work means more to me than I thought it would. I think it's good to get out of your everyday enviroment, even if it's to a job that might not be the best option in the world. I went to the job center today and they found me a telesales job selling kids books or something like that. It's based in Finchley which helps on the old travel costs. I reckon i'll go for it because I need something then if I do get the job I can look for something that is a bit more interesting.

MMM new duvet is wuvvly. New pillows and nice thick new duvet, all together makes for a very enjoyable enviroment when LSD climbs into his pit. I put off getting a new dubet because I loved the one I had. However I suppose you never know how things can be better until you try so, here's mr stubborn himself, saying, I should have gotten a new one alot sooner because, seriously.....it was worth it.

Doing fringe season 2 at the moment which entirely rocks out with it's cock out. Sons Of Anarchy is also being viewed at bed time and wake up time in the morning. This to entirely rocks. Then once Fringe is done it's over to House season 6 to finish any semblance of social interaction. But I suppose that's what happens when you have no bloody money.


No comments:

Post a Comment