Tuesday, 24 August 2010

38/100 Hmm Stupid!!!

I said I was back. Obviously I lied. I didn't mean to lie but drinks and the the "dying duck day" kicked in.

Now im not sure if I have ever given the explanation of the DDD (Dying Duck Day) but I suppose if i haven't so far then I might as well. Nana used to say that she was having a DDD when she woke up in one of those moods when she didn't wanna do anything at all and even getting her to make tea was like trying to get me to stop shaking like a shitting dog when ive got a hangover. It's waking up in bed and just staring at the ceiling for like 30 minutes without thinking of very much at all. Any poop doesn't matter. Overall I felt a bit shat (explanation for the new swearword will come soon below), but after sorting out a new savings account and cheesman buying me lots of dim sum from M&S im coming out of the abyss and looking forward to the 3 hour long Big Brother episode.

Uni stuff is sorted. Waiting to hear back from them before I need to do anything else. So now it's sit back and wait for all my lovely new discount cards and students account to activate and ill be a fully paid up soap dodger.

Got lucys wedding on saturday so out comes the posh shirt and maybe even the skinny tie if I think that lucy can take it and bring on the dress up.

Ok now after all the waffle that really means nothing from nothing here comes the best piece of comedy I think I have seen in a long time. This actually makes me hurt with laughing. Please watch it and then leave it a day and watch it again.......its fucking so fucking funny hahahhaha Fully.

Funny shat below:
http://www.e4.com/video/H2h98Fsy0juNaMokqGTNp/play.e4

No comments:

Post a Comment