Friday, 20 August 2010

34/100 Back On Board Again.

So yes the whole blog issue has been crap at the moment . I have been very pants at the whole thing for some unknown and unspecific reason I just havent been in the mood. Anyhoo that is all over now hopefully and ill get back on the ball.

So I suppose the big news is that I got into uni. It's a big thing for the family actually because I am the first one that has ever gone. My dad did night classes for something to do with his paint company but other than that its me on my jack jones. Its only been when I think of that that I think its a big thing. I am really looking forward to it though. I like learning things and i think my personality has changed alot since moving down here towards a more "thinky" kind of job opposed to a manual job. I love manual jobs and have always done them but actually being able to learn ways to improve yourself and also, in the end, maybe, be able to help other people with the skills you learn at uni. LSD is very excited and fairly nervous but fuck em im gunna do it and if they wanna try and stop me then......well.......ill huff and puff and go to the student union bar for a cheap pint.

Definitly also stepping up my interest in art. I know that sounds super homo and pompus but I really am enjoying it. I dont really know anything about art. I have never learnt or been surrounded by anyting to do with it. Mum and dad arnt really into and even if they have had pictures on the walls etc then they have just been the ones that have moved from house to house as we experienced our 7 house moves growing up. I dont get some of the art or even like some of it but for all the ones you dont like the peices that grab you really make you look and enjoy something that someone else has taken the time to make or create. Hopefully ill put some pics up of some of the artists that I have found interesting.

Ok so looking for a job and looking forward to getting off my arse. You can only be a lazy fucker for so long. So overall skies are blue and the sun is shinning. Lets hope it stays that way.




1 comment: