Thursday, 12 August 2010

26/100 Duvet Day

So I have had my mums old duvet for years. It's old and fucked and most likely full of all the bad little creatures that people on the tv say live off dead skin,but, it's really heavy and lovely and just really snuggly. I look forward to getting in to bed with and my sinky mattress it just makes going to bed a bloody joy.
Mum said that I needed a new one and I finally gave In And went for it today. Duvet's in shops are shite. They should have beds set up with a tv on and tea to give the full effect. Honestly the next time you go into a shop that sells duvet's, pick one up and feel how light they are. Imagine yourself sleeping under it and you will feel like you have been entirely jipped by the sandman. Tog is bollocks aswell. I want my measure of duvet in pounds and stones. If it's able to cut off circulation to your feet during the "cooling down system" (hanging legs out the bed) then that's the one for me. In the end I have taken the one from mums house because I've used it and I'm happy with it. I'll give it a go then see if we are gunna get on.

Inty!! Wanker. I'll do the proper post on this tmrw because it needs a proper keyboard for me to get out all tension and explain why Inty (our landlord) is a total ass face cock muncher.

After shopping saw doddsey and Denise for a catch up and a couple drinks then thankfully back home for tea and pink wafers, fat pants and hoodie. Mmmm it's the small things.

1 comment:

  1. PINK WAFERS!! They are so gay. And yummy.

    What's going on with the landlord!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete